This is the first time in YEARS that we have stayed home on Halloween night. We are usually at our Trunk or Treat party at church, but it was last night. Sooooooo, we planned it so Hugh would take the kids out around the neighborhood, and I would stay home and pass out candy. Well, I wish I was with Hugh & the kids. We've had about 10 kids come by. That's it!!! Which is why I have time to sit here in front of my computer and upload my Halloween pictures. The kids look GREAT! (Caitlin is very happy with her costume tonight, since her costume last night wasn't her favorite). Courtney is a Spanish Dancer, Connor is a Vampire, and Caitlin is a Pirate. I love watching them get into "character". My favorite picture is the one of Connor "biting" Courtney. Ah, sibling love.
early 2000s
3 years ago


3 Say what?:
Great costumes, y'all looked great!
ahh they all look so great! You have such cute adorable and beautiful kids!
Post a Comment