Can you believe it's October 1?? And it's still over 100 degrees? What's up with that? I love the fall. I want to take a drive up north so we can actually see leaves changing color. The only color change we see here is when Hugh scalps the lawn to reseed for winter grass. Not quite the same as the beautiful reds and oranges of fall leaves. I love this picture of Central Park. I wish I was there! I've really been wanting to go there again, and hopefully will soon. Right Amy?? Maybe after the first of the year. Anyway, I'm going to break out my "fall decorations" and light up a Pumpkin Pie scented candle and see if I can't get my brain to think it's cooling down outside. Soon, right?? Yes, soon. That's what I keep telling myself.
early 2000s
3 years ago



0 Say what?:
Post a Comment