The Samba - my Favorite with Joshua & Katee
Last week, I went to the So You Think You Can Dance show at Jobing.Com arena. I went with Tracy & her daughter Taylor and Taylor's best friend Elizabeth. Sidenote: Taylor and Elizabeth are 14 - exactly how old Tracy & I were when we met!! It's so fun to be around them. Anyway, the show was amazing and I had such a sore throat the next day from SCREAMING. They did all of my favorite dances from the show, and let me tell you, watching them dance in person gives you a whole new appreciation for them. These are some talented people. I swear, Joshua jumps SO HIGH that I think he could leap a tall building in a single bound!! We had a great time and I can't wait until next summer for the show to be on again. It's my favorite show!!






2 Say what?:
Hey Toni, I found your blog through Melynda King. I love it and I am sooooo jelous that you got to go see this! I well, We( my kids and I) LOVE this show!
Stacey
I'm so jealous... Love that show! And the door dance, so good! I bet it was fun to see it in person, lucky you!
Post a Comment