Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He's Back!!

Hugh just got home from his 10 day trip to Lake Baccarac in Sinaloa, Mexico. Where is this, you ask? Well, do you know where Mazatlan is? You know, that beautiful Mexican paradise that most normal people would FLY to? Well, Hugh & his fishing buddy, Greg, DRIVE 17 HOURS to Sinaloa, which is just one hour north of Mazatlan. (Maybe one of these years I'll fly to Mazatlan for a romantic rendevous with my hot hubby). He had a great time, catching about 30-40 fish a day. He caught his largest bass ever - 12 pounds!!! In the bass fishing world, that's the catch of a lifetime. He's been going down there since 2001, and on his last trip there, he finally caught an 11 pounder. Now, this trip he caught his monster 12 pounder. Do you think he'll go back or will he give up the quest??? I bet he goes back. That's ok....for every trip he takes I get a girls' trip in return. Where should I go.....suggestions???
My buff hubby
His 11 pounder!
Then his 12 pounder!!
A beautiful Mexican sunset

1 Say what?:

Jen said...

Hi Toni,

I cant' believe the size and # of fish they caught! I talked to my dad tonight, and it sounds like they had a great time!

Good luck planning your trip...LOL
Take Care,
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails