Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kort!!!

Amy & I
Kamon & Hugh sharing dessert....dorks
The birthday boy eating Fried Ice Cream
at Carlos O'Briens

Hugh's BABY brother is turning the big 2-6 tomorrow! Can you believe that? And do you know what I LOVE??? I love it that Kort & Hugh are such good friends! They talk all the time, work out together every chance they get, and just totally enjoy each other's company. I'm so glad that Kort & Amy live so close, because we get to see them all of the time! And WHEN they have babies, they'll be close so Hugh and I can have baby love whenever we want it!! So, Kort, in honor of your birthday day, this poem is for you!!!

Kort Kort
built a fort
Lit a fart
and blew it apart!!!!


Ha! That's a song Kolby & Hugh used to sing to Kort when he was little, and he hated it! He was always teased....and guess what....things never change! We love you Kort!


5 Say what?:

hendywow said...

I think y'all are dorks!

Bonnie said...

That picture of Kamon and Hugh is priceless! Good times...

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Guess who Andre and I met the other day??? Kelly and Rebecca from the hugh's fire house!! Small world! We all went to the coyotes hockey game. We met them through a mutal friend!

Brenna said...

Yay for the old man Kort Turning the big 26! We enjoyed celebrating with you guys! Love the poem! I was cracking up!

Clarissa B. said...

how funny!

on a totally random note, my friend asked me the other day if i knew anyone that sold gold canyon candels.. i thought i remembered that a long time ago you did that (but i could VERY EASILY be wrong) did you ever do that.. or do you still?

Related Posts with Thumbnails