Batman 1 & Batman 2 aka: Cooper & Demetrius
I love my nieces and nephews. And I have a lot of them: Rocko, Robby, Malachi, Demetrius, Charlie, Karlie, Cooper, Chase, Taylor, Jordan, Kacey, Kailey, Elby, and Ashley. And more on the way, I'm sure. When we ALL get togther, it's total craziness. Cooper yells at people until he loses his voice. If you ask Karlie if she's a princess...she says "Yes" and she's allowed to say that because she's not even 2 years old yet. Rocko has the cutest long hair, Robby & Malachi just hang with their big bro Demetrius - who is hilarious to talk to. Charlie makes the cutest squished up face. Chase always hugs me when he sees me, and he's 13! Taylor chats with me on Facebook. Kacey & Kailey just rock and they love to watch me dance. Elby is a man now, and like his younger brother, hugs me. Jordan is a stud football player. And Ashley, the oldest, is turning into a beautiful woman. I love them all!!






1 Say what?:
Where is a picture of Elby? - I have him frozen at 10 - I'm sure I would not even recognize him!! More pics of Kim's kids!!
Post a Comment