Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hair Do's!!!!

Ok, one of my many downfalls as a mommy to girls is that I am terrible at doing cute little hairstyles. My poor girls are always finding these cutsey little updo's and are begging me to do them. I try, I really do, but they just don't turn out that well. Hopefully, that is about to change. I just came across this blog, that led me to another blog, that led me to Blog Heaven for little Girl's Hairdos! Here is the first blog I came across, and then to here for the second blog I found. The both have tons of links to click on for other hair blogs! Who knew!!! My girls are going to be so happy!!! We'll just have to start waking up at 5:30 am to get ready for school. They won't mind that, will they???
These are not my girls. They are the
cute little girls from the websites
I found. But soon, my girls' hair
will look just as adorable!!

3 Say what?:

Susie said...

I get so many great ideas from other people's blogs!!

Molly said...

I lvoe She does hair, it is perfect for me right now with Bryn. I can't wai till she has more hair so I can use the hairdos form the second blog you posted, I lvoe them both! I can't wait to see pics of your girls!

Karl and Chantae said...

Such great blogs- excellent tips! How fun. I wish I lived closer so that I could do their hair. I love doing little up-do's! I can't wait to see your new skills. The girls are going to look so cute. I definately want to see pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails