Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Hobby

I have this hobby that I love. I love making DVDs out of still pictures set to music. I've made several. I started by making one for Courtney & Connor when they were baptized. I then made one for Caitlin too. I've also made one for Hugh when he was promoted to captain, one for Kort to give to Amy on their one year anniversary (it was all of their wedding pictures), one of Kolby's wrestling career, one of Hugh's family, and my favorite one.....a half hour long video of old high school pictures that we showed at our 20 year reunion this past summer. Anyway, I'm figuring out a way to turn this in to some sort of business. I love doing them. I can do them from home. And everyone can use a DVD of pictures set to music!!! Wedding receptions, anniversaries, graduations, baptisms, reunions, Christmas gifts....you name it, and a DVD would make a perfect gift! So, if anyone is in the market for something like that, let me know. This is one that I made for my nieces. Their best friends moved to Massachusets (I have no idea if I spelled that right) and they brought over all of these pictures and they "directed" the DVD. I love it that they have all of these pictures of their little group of friends. Anyway, watch it if you want. It's about 10 minutes long. Enjoy!

2 Say what?:

Bren's Life said...

Great Hobby! Did you see the one Troy made me on his blog? He is just too sweet... What a fun & creative gift to give to others. Your just so amazing...

hendywow said...

I am glad you took some wise advice and are showing off your talents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails