In honor of K&A and their forthcoming jobs as Mom & Dad (which will HOPEFULLY be tomorrow since they are inducing her at 4 am), I am posting these Baby Tips. I hope they will help.
This is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! Cheers to K&A! It's like they are slowly clicking up to the top of the first drop off on the roller coaster ride of their life. Best wishes to them.
So excited for you, Amy! You are going to be super awesome! Don't worry if you forget some of Toni's tips. Remember, she has been a mom for a while now, and it has taken her a long time to put these tips together... it is all about trial and error. Some babies like checkers.
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."-Gordon B. Hinckley 2006
5 Say what?:
ah hahahahahahaha! I can't wait!
to say that I was shocked that this baby wasn't born over the trek weekend would be a huge understatement! I love that she is stubborn!! :-)
June 23rd will be a great birthday! It will mean NEVER having to spend your birthday or even HALF birthday IN SCHOOL!!!
This is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! Cheers to K&A! It's like they are slowly clicking up to the top of the first drop off on the roller coaster ride of their life. Best wishes to them.
These tips seem rather basic...but then it is a first baby:) Can't wait to hear about this sweet baby girl's arrival.
So excited for you, Amy! You are going to be super awesome! Don't worry if you forget some of Toni's tips. Remember, she has been a mom for a while now, and it has taken her a long time to put these tips together... it is all about trial and error. Some babies like checkers.
Post a Comment