Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Phase 1 - Complete

Ok, so about Andre and my quest. Here's the deal: They are selling tickets that include admission to the entire tournament PLUS a "Meet and Greet". And guess who that is with???? Yup. Uh huh. It's Andre. MY Andre. Needless to say, I will be purchasing a ticket. So will my mom cuz she's brave enough to go with me. What will I wear? Seriously, what do I wear when I meet the man I've wanted to meet for 23 years??? How do I act? Calm...cool....collected. But, I know myself, and I'm going to cry. I might have to have a letter explaining that a dream is coming true for me and that's why I'm emotional. And, how in the world am I going to get him to IGNORE everyone else who is there and let take him to juju berri for yogurt?
HOW??
I'm hoping this will be Andre's reaction when he sees me for the first time. All smiles and fist pumps. "YES! I'm finally meeting Toni!!"
Photobucket

3 Say what?:

corbin6 said...

I'm thinkin he'd love to go to juju berry with you! who wouldn't!? And...my nephew was his "ball boy" (or whatever it's called in tennis) years ago at a compition in Palm Springs one week-end. And said he is REALLY a nice guy!

kate said...

can't wait to hear how it goes...

Bonnie said...

Don't worry he'll totally take you up on juju berry! My advice, totally have a letter because I can only compare to if I were to meet Brad Pitt I just would be in complete awe and wouldn't be able to say anything...good luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails