Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wendy

For those of you who read my blog....and know (or even DON'T know Wendy), please keep her in your prayers. She is having some health issues right now. We don't know exactly what we are dealing with yet, but will hopefully know soon. You can go here to read the sweet post her husband, Loren, wrote on her blog for a few of the details. But dang it, get a kleenex. I'll post updates as I get them. My life would not be the same without my Wendy. It certainly wouldn't as fun. That girl makes me laugh harder than anyone else.




Photobucket

4 Say what?:

kate said...

that is so sad! i hope things work out for her. she sounds like an amazing person!

hendywow said...

My heck gurl! I hope I am ok too! I'm sure I will be, I continue to be blessed with amazing people in my life, like you! love ya.

Nikki said...

She is going to be SO FINE - she has to be! She has had so many huge trials - greater than this!! I just love that Loren posted for her. That was so sweet.

Bonnie said...

I hope Wendy is doing well!!! I'll keep her in my prayers. That was a really sweet post that Loren did.

Related Posts with Thumbnails