The other night, I went with a friend to a photo workshop at this totally cool store called Embellish Home. It's at 10th St. & Camelback. I knew right where it was because it's two doors away from Tokyo Express and I have been there many, many times. Anyway, funky cool store. If you are ever in the area, stop by. The owner, Rebecca, is uber-cool as well. We were best friends within 5 minutes. Anyway, while I was there talking to my new BFF, I pointed out these pictures frames that I loved. She said she had just taken them down off the wall, but one of them was damaged and she was going to throw it away. WHAT??? Then, she said to me "You can have it if you want." HUH??? I was like, no way. But she assured me that she was just getting ready to put it out by her dumpster, and that if I wanted it, I could have it. SOLD! Or should I say I'LL TAKE IT! So, to my car I went with my $100 - yes, $100 - rad picture frame. It's 24x24 inches, with a 11x11 square opening.
Or this one:

I'll develop it in Sepia to go with the frame. Once I've decided on a picture, I'll have to figure out where to hang it. Do you sense my theme? Do you think Hugh would mind an NYC wall??? It is my FAVORITE place to visit, you know...

I'll develop it in Sepia to go with the frame. Once I've decided on a picture, I'll have to figure out where to hang it. Do you sense my theme? Do you think Hugh would mind an NYC wall??? It is my FAVORITE place to visit, you know...



1 Say what?:
Holy cow! You have all the luck, I swear... I love those pics, I would do the Brooklyn Bridge one. BTW, Andy has been whining about wanting to go back to NYC, it micht be awhile but we love it too! So next time you see a super good deal, let me know!
Post a Comment