Friday, June 12, 2009

Death by Chocolate is the Way to Go

Check this out!!
I love Baking Blogs for two reasons:

1) YUMMY!!!
2) the pictures are so stunning!


I came across this one while stalking Nie Nie's blog. (I just love Nie Nie. I wish I could meet her and give her a hug). It's full of recipes for lots and lots of sweet yummies, and she's a super funny writer. How do people become so talented??
Photobucket

1 Say what?:

Jen said...

Toni,
ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG PAGE!! I was on here a while back, and saw the cupcakes with the teddy grahams floating in the life savers w/ the umbrellas(too cute) I had the boys make them yesterday, and they turned out so cute...thanks for the idea!! I'm always baking and decorating, so I love new ideas!!...Oh, my Dad said I need to get your recipe for your chocolate cake??

Related Posts with Thumbnails