Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day & Day 20 picture

We spent the afternoon at Kammy's. Lots of love there. Happy Father's Day to all of the great men in my life!! Hugh, Ron, Kenny, Bob, Mo, Wayde, Kolby, and soon-to-be Dad Kort. I love you all!!
This is Kammy. She'll probably kill me for posting this. Her tummy is so ROUND. She's due with her 5th BOY next month.

My niece Karlie. I took quite a few pictures of her. So dang cute.
Karlie hanging out with her daddy.

I LOVE this picture. So sweet. Kolby loves his baby girl so much. (Day 20 picture)
This is Rocco. Don't you love the drool?

Robby

Another sweet Daddy picture. Mo with his sons Robby & Rocco.

The Cooper!!
Photobucket

4 Say what?:

Susie said...

WOW - now that is a belly!!

Bren's Life said...

You take really good pictures. Looks like a fun day...

kate said...

seriously, that is the roundest belly i've ever seen! definitely worthy of a close-up picture for the blog!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

Our beautiful family! Love the pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails