They are all doing great. Mom has been trying to rest, but is not having much luck. Hopefully, she'll get some more rest when she gets home and doesn't have nurses coming in her room every 5 minutes! And because she didn't get much rest, neither did Dad. Oh well. The life of new parents. I can't wait for them to get home and recover. And let me tell you, the cheeks on little baby Emmi are just too much. I want to squeeze them and kiss them all day long! She has the longest fingers and toes I've ever seen on a baby!!! I'm so in love with her. Seriously, I was so emotional this morning! I actually started crying when I was talking to K earlier. I'm such a dork. What a sweet little family. I'm so happy she is finally here. A little late, but nothing like making a dramatic entrance!
early 2000s
3 years ago




1 Say what?:
I have to say you have one of the cuter blogs I have seen. I work with Kort and Kolby saw from Amys post you were tracking the baby's way into the world. You have a beautiful family! take care,
Angie
Post a Comment