There was a WHS gathering on Friday night in preparation for the Class of '89 20 year reunion (that's my brother's class) so we went. Again, it's always fun to see my old classmates. I couldn't decide which picture to use as my Picture of the Day, so I'm posting a a couple. I'm a rebel and I like to break the rules!!!
Me & my Tommy (1st Day 18 picture)
Brian & Tracy
Hugh & I

You know those friends who you were so close with once, but you only talk once in a while now? And when you DO talk, it's like not a single day has passed? That's me and My Berta. Love this girl to pieces. I should dig up some old h.s. pictures of us...(2nd Day 18 picture)









1 Say what?:
I'm amazed how close you are to your high school friends - that's wonderful to stay connected! Great photos.
Post a Comment