When we first got Griffin, this little doggie was his companion. Still is.

So we were heartbroken when we realized that his head was almost ripped off....

and you could see his brain guts.

Twisted in a very gross sort of way....
Caitlin to the rescue! "Is there anything in there that can help me??"

Griffin says "Caitlin....can you help??"

"YES! I can!!"

"Ok, I'll wait right here."

Caitlin started the delicate procedure. (Day 15 picture)

Working very slowly and carefully.....

Such concentration.

"Look a Pinata!!!" Griffin did not like this very much.

"Are you done yet??"

Caitlin layed the dog here for just a second.....

and Griffin jumped in for the grab!!!

Back to work....

Final snip....

All better!

"Here you go Griffin!" Griffin slept very well this night, thanks to Caitlin.
6 Say what?:
wow. Does Kaitlin give lessons?
What a loyal pet lover!
Griffin was adorable trying to wait so patiently. I love dogs!
this is so cute!
This is hillarious and so stinkin cute! Love the pics!
Kaitlin is a talented little lady!
Post a Comment